Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reading Perfect Chemistry has definitely heightened my knowledge on Spanish a little. Cause Alejandro Fuentes is a Mexicano~. Haha!! I cant stop flipping the pages of this amazing book, this is crazy.



I came back from Van's chalet/bbq and I was hurt emotionally. I dont know about Van but I feel her pain is like as if it's mine as well, behind those glistened eyes, even though my night vision is poor but my eyes cant be playing tricks on me. No, she didnt let any of her tears do the talking but she was able to control & hide her feelings. Mujer, you are wayyyyy better than me, seriously.



Do i even have the right to knock some sense into the very thick skull of her pri-sec friends who built a decade friendship with her, that they stood her up with their ludicrous excuses(which have the ability to make her ear drums bleed). Hello? VERY NICE move on a bd girl hur? Thanks perra-s!


Like what i've witnessed before my eyes, as usual, if it can happen to her, it can also happen to me. Personally I do not wish to welcome it next year when i hit 21. I guess i will just wish my wishes are fulfilled and if an invitation of friends would ruddy hell show their true colours (flying my kite last minute) THANK YOU, FER-RANDS! This is the biggest hint to me, pretty pathetic that it takes me 21 years of my entire life to know that the word "friends" doesn't exist in my dictionary at all.

No comments: