Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boom Boom BOMB!

Today, yet again, is another day I spent a bomb. Ok seriously speaking, i eat into half of my current savings, hmmm, and not forgetting i still have other expenses to clear. This period I really fork out A LOT of $$$. I'm in desperation of Toto's winnings and Singapore Big Sweep (Tomorrow is finally the day!) And hopefully i will experience a miracle.. (maybe not, like what are the chances man?) Still, may God showers money from heaven into my pocket and i will shower these blessings from my blesser to my loved ones. (:

And true enough, i really did ta-pao bread from my home to school because i'm really penniless, i even had to negotiate with the cab uncle to give me a ride to clementi for only 18bucks (at peak hours!) and i pity him that he met a passenger like me (haha!) A thousand apologies, I was running late and the MRT is not as efficient in terms of speed as compared to the cab.

Anyway, it seems I've never failed to express my utmost dissatisfaction about the ultra HOT ovenlike weather. An egg will become hard boiled the moment its in the Sun for 15 mins. My whole body is excreting out sweat like nobody's business. This is terrible. and worst still, when i was at the bus stop, to my greatest shock, I left the house without my ezlink. -_-" I had to hasten my way back home, the feeling of annoyance filled in me. I had threw away 21 minutes of precious, irretrievable TIME in my life. ): ... Okok.. cool down... At least right NOW, Tuesday will be gone in a few moments time. I should plan my finance properly for the next week, hopefully I can control my spending. (: AND... try... my best.... to complain less about the weather. HAHA!

No comments: