I ate Hokkien Mee for the first time this year, 2009, today. Hah Hah Hah! I savoured every mouthful and the carrot cake as well, mon dieu! I dont know if I was ravenous or not but my lunch was totally delectabe. (((:
and the consequences? adding 800 (or more) calories into my body in just a meal. -.-
You just cant indulge in a scrumptious meal and not gaining a ginormous amount of calories.
I think I have recently made an impetuous decision, and I felt a tinge of regret for being impulsive, now, come to think of it. because i thought i was able to cope, well, if comparing it against time. yes. I can manage with my time, BUT, financially... oh man! i think my dinners on the days i have school, it'd be all home-packed toasted bread slathered with kaya or peanut butter -.- eeeeww, i had them enough for breakfast, not again for dinner? tell me what's filling and doesn't cost much?
It'd probably be the next big thing after Twilight.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment