From the bottom of my heart, one of my favourite novel of all time will be Dorothy Koomson's My Best Friend's Girl. Seriously, the DAMNEDEST of all! This book should be made into a film; series would be encouraged. But if made into a movie, it'd be too short of a time. I strongly recommend this book, esp to women. And I'm gonna rate it 9.0/10.National Day doesnt seem like National Day to me. Just a typical Sunday, haha. I spend my entire day/afternoon (of course it comes with some naps in between)/night, reading the storybook and even until past midnight I still fought with my heavy lids to finish reading this novel. This book is definitely worth the buy.
Sat I went to Expo Borders Bookfair and I spent 20 bucks for... guess how many books i've got? HEHE! one two three FOUR! =D If i were to describe one word on how I felt, the word will be "elated".
Anyway i'm suppose to divert my attention to my studies but my hands never leave my storybook. The only thing i've been doing is... on the PC, log on to RC, read my storybook and sometimes refer to online dictionary, then, snooze in the mid-day, wake up, read storybook again, go to the gym, bathe, eat, read storybook again until the last few things on my agenda is... brush teeth, slather pimple cream on my face and BAM! collaspe on the bed. the end.
I still wouldn't say reading is my hobby yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment