Weekends with you is always the best! most precious! And the most happiest! (: I love to train with you during the weekends. Always looking forward to it. (:
Can't believe it's my final week in PRSS. I seriously see myself still working in PRSS in the long run. But this vision seems to fade away. Like it is not going to happen because of the future. Or maybe God might just make miracles happen, for a reason.
I cant imagine my working life without Mr Chai anymore. Even though his never ending hurts to me just keep pilling and pilling. Words of anger and frustration blasted at me as his way of venting. Despite them, I cant deny that there are great and happy moments/memories worth thinking about. Ever since my existence, he would randomly see Yum Yum Munchies on his table especially Fridays (because he ends work very late on Fridays - he hates Friday the most!) I would text him when he just gone missing from school, asking his whereabouts (though I know he kinda feels irritated that i'm "stalking" him) I will never fail to show concern to him when he falls sick (so far it happens twice) I looked after him pretty well, reason being, he looks after me too (even though he doesnt show it) He is a boss, pretty difficult to work with, but has a very nice heart deep within.
I missed him when his car is not in school for those few hours...
I missed him more when he was in China for that 1 week...
I will miss him a lot... when i'm no longer in school. anymore.
=(

No comments:
Post a Comment