1) I hav 2 damn bloody reddish, swollen, seriously-have-not been cured-for-good PIMPLES for the past 1 month.
2) If I am my hair, then seriously, I'm a lion now.
3) What else? so obvious. FAT
4) Cravings are keeping my fitness goals far far a long long distance away from me
5) I am just. getting. uglier. omg-_-
And then i saw a random picture of myself. sadly. in the past. So i'm just waiting for history to repeat itself... (OH PLS REPEAT ITSELF MAN!)
So maybe this WAS (I hate that i have to type 'WAS' instead of 'IS') me... at my best state. I feel so gorgeous.
I need to be stronger than before. whatever.
I just could barely see any visible muscles on my chest. 4 rows of my collar bones is just what i see.
So... when can i ever, ever, see my tendons at my legs? ever?
I just need to slash my fat tummy flat. Probably. I will find peace.
God bless my face.

No comments:
Post a Comment