You know why I'm so SO pathetic? I got rejected for the CCPE job. what the ****!!!(fill-in-your-desired-4-lettered-words-of-your-choice.)
Just as I was abt to resort to fate and forget-it just listen to Mr Low's advice and apply for the relief teaching position in schools, (when behind the back of my mind I was seriously damn pissed with this bloody suggestion - in the 1st place i'm not interested to TEACH AT ALL!!!!!!!! ) then i looked at the date of today... 14 October 2010. Oh yeah... isnt school holidays coming??? RELIEF WHAT SHIT! RELIEF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND EMPTY CLASSROOMS WITH NOT A SINGLE SOUL IN UNIFORMS?????????
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-SHETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!
I felt even more pissed as I'm still out of job and I'm damn shit poor! You know how shit i feel when i have no money and there's lots of things i cant do. I cant get gifts for my lover, I can only envy how my friends who had been working for the past few months and how she can afford to buy Fossil Watch for her bf.... And what can i get for my lover? Nth. Just dinner. Home cooked dinner. full stop. Yeah. tt probably explains HOW MUCH i can afford for a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY "gift" to him. How sad!
sucks man... SWAY!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment