Ytd was the day i really had a gd conversation with dance. in public. free and easy. But all in all i would give the music rating a 5/10 -_- it very techno-ish and i get bored hearing of it 50-70% of the time. Ratio of guys to girl is 10 : 1 which makes sgt damn sian jp. haha!
I got home late. and slept real late after talking to Tubbie for an hr on the phone after i got back. And the sad thing is, Tubbie was too sensitive last night, overprotective and unhappy that I said I find there's nth wrong dancing with friends (includes male) rather than only him. I dont know what you guys think in my perspective, different ppl have different perspective.. Dancing is FINE with me. But being touchy is a no-no. What abt dancing with strangers? (It was smth Tubbie did worry too) Yeah, but u know what, i'm actually quite scared also la haaaahaaaa!! You really think i DARE meh.. i'm not even that friendly to my neighbours or ppl whom i see almost everyday in the gym etc. . u think i welcome STRANGERS who i barely see for the 1st time in my life... and DANCE with them?? I will freak out la. seriously. I'm only comfortable with ppl whom i know or friends' friend. kinda. rather than complete strangers. That's a little way out of my limit.
So, i was hoping Tubbie could u know, dont feel "stress" or worry too much. Cos no one is gonna take advantage of me and i'm not gg let anyone bully me. full stop. Cool with it? (: Tubbie love, u've got HBP, pls cut down on your drinking (he drank terribly a lot ytd!) and caffeine as well.
Yeah. And... i've got a part time job now. HAHA. I wan to see how long i can tahan actually. hahahaha! i think its quite a joke. oops!

No comments:
Post a Comment