Ytd was the first time I went Marina Barrage, but the day was horrendous! One of my worst wkend with my boyfriend. I'm pretty upset with the fact:
1) We didnt have what was "planned" to have a picnic (not including the mat) but the main focus is to sit down, enjoy the scenery and eat our packed food.
2) I had to walked alone to the bus stop of Marina Bay to catch the bus to Marina Barrage when it was planned then we wld go together.
3) Waiting for him - nvm. my eyes were fed with those dust/sand in the air when big construction trucks drive by(damn! there were LOTS of them ok!!)
4) FB has my D photos and he has yet to delete them after claiming it'd be done in "awhile" !!
5) He lift up my blouse IN PUBLIC!
6) He caught my unglam shot and still got the cheek to laugh.
7) I went home alone, tired, irritated, totally black-faced.
I hated yesterday. I hated him. Even though he put down his ego and pride as a MAN and was being shout at, by me in public, I still couldnt bring myself to think in his shoes how he felt letting a woman shout at him.I was overwhelmed with disgust and annoyance over his childishness and failure to understand me inside-out. He absolutely still dont understand me at all. I'm pretty sick and tired of him disrespecting me. Sometimes I really really want a breakup but he just simply refuses to let me go.
Life's misery just never seems to end.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment