believe it or not. I was offered the job as nutritionist. But since there is a bond to it, automatically my parents are against it. Guess i've got to go for job interview this mon.
been doing research a lot. quite fun to discover new findings. haha. I must say, today's dinner was rather gd. Bake eggplant tastes goooddd (= heeez... Going to try coconut milk (yeah it IS coconut milk! you can laugh behind my back if you want) tmr. Hopefully it taste as acceptable as LF condensed milk. ritez...
I still dont believe in zero carb diet. It is killer. and detrimental to health. I would buy the facts on high calcium diet, Vit. C before workout etc.. cos i see for myself, thru my weight and fat mass. They show that they work.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment