Today was quite a rush for me. Am happy that i'm now in better terms with Tubbie, after talking things out ytd and he surprised me by coming to my house and waited for me for a few hours.
Alrights! Job interviews coming up one after another. Was hoping to quickly get job attached soon! So as not to disappoint my parents and I must stop relying on them to provide for me and give me allowance if not i feel damn bad!!
Tmr by hook or by crook I must do my back training. Actually I kinda love back training (= I really do. I'm beginning to love it more and more. Heehee!!
I have a goal, not fitness goal i'm refering to... I mean, i have a goal in terms of diet&nutrition. My goal here is to be able to create a Low GI mini bread that is 1 serving. A serving size suitable for an individual. I just love bread. And I must do my research and be able to formulate a delicious really LOW GI Bread with absolutely no refined flour, no refined/cane sugar etc. Yes! Diet Bread! I must invent one!!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment