
A very sweet card...

...with extermely meaningful, heartwarming words.
Tuubie's heartfelt words really touched my heart. (= I really love the Tubbie like this, a lot a lot!! (= In this post I want to let Tubbie know that I love you very much and thank you for making the effort to make me smile no matter what, no matter how much you really wished I could control my diet and refrain from eating those heavy densed, high sugar popcorns (esp from Garett!), nevertheless, you still give in to me. (= I love you dearest love (: (:
Next Up, WORK! My work revolves around My RO. Seriously. And he has a roller coaster mood. Sometimes good, tt's when the times joking with him is perfectly fine and I prefer him this way obviously, and there are times his face is black like king kong, you dont know when he is gonna blast at you. I have never hated him. No matter how many times I can tell he is super irritated by me, in fact deep down I know he is a really nice boss. I respect him a lot and I can take any shit from him, yeah, it is always, always better than taking other ppl's shit. like duh?! haha! Cos at work he is always there to protect me from shit work tt others throw at me. (= Hehe. Imagine my Tubbie at work, he will take care of me even more. Hehe. I will love working. No need to study liao. Haaaaaa!! ;P

No comments:
Post a Comment