Today will be a great day! (: I've attended a fantastic course ytd on neuro linguistic programme (NLP) and its was simply amazing! Cant believe the impact it had on me. Only ytd I begin to feel appreciated tt my company is able to put us thru such training courses of which I know its rare to get this opportunity to learn so much! (: I learn to cherish my love one more. I actually learn HOW to make ppl get attracted to me.(be it at a bar/club) it works but no way am I trying it out cos I will get myself into a deep mess and shit haha! I love my tubbie and I shld do it to him see if he gets attracted to me and falls in
Love with me once again? (: hahaha! Sounds good! Definitely! (:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment