Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Is it true tt you wont know when is the end of every beginning ? I feel so empty suddenly. Like he is leaving soon. When he mentioned tt one day I wld find some1 better than him and leave him. I did kinda visualise how it wld be like when we are no longer tgt, it seems empty. The word is empty. I cant hear him telling me to call him every nite anymore. I wont see a single msg from him in the morn anymore. I wld be thinking all the time, "have I ever cross your mind?".. It's definitely not a good idea to think negatively in the mid of the night when tmr there's a wedding i'm attending and I wont see my double eye lid. But I jus feel scared. I'm scared i'm being given up on. I'm scared he has no feeling anymore. I'm scared tt I cant attend his graduation once again. I'm scared i'm being replaced. And most importantly, i'm scare the photoframe wouldn't mean anything to him anymore. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment