Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life is definitely much better than pre-exam period!! (sux to the core!) I'm working hard training every single day =D (u bet! i really enjoy training now oh how i miss training days a lot man!!!!) 50kg by 23rd June pls! or lower even better. was hoping to fit into my gown nicely (:

Tmr is my High Tea Birthday celebration (a late one!) To those who are unable to make it, its ok man (: hope tmr will be a great day for you. And to those who are coming, hope u pamper your stomach and enjoy the food (: hehe!

I believe discipline is in me. I know i can do it. And i will. (: Since I've discovered my fat-burning cross trainer - 10 hrs of cardio in a week. Go Go Go!

Tubbie is love (: My goal for these few weeks - create a protein rich food for Tubbie (and myself as well since im on a strict diet now!) hahahaha!!! Surprise for him (: AND!!!!! shet.. i need to check out the price for Tubbie's 7th month anniversary soon. SOON!!!!!!

Popcorns make me smile (:

No comments: