I will smile to myself each time I glanced at my PC’s wallpaper. Hehehe! (= Sat and Sun’s late night movies were awesome; The Illusionist (Sat) and Fantastic Four (Sun). But seriously, I've never regretted watching ‘ The Illusionist'. Great Plot. Thumbs Up! ;) as for Fantastic Four, the only factor that keeps me smiling is the fact that one of the casts is Chris Evans. HAHAHA!
I’m left with one-third of the pages more to complete reading New Moon. (Ok I know I’m slow, ever since during my poly days, people are already on the verge of reading the complete book of Eclipse, AND I’M ONLY AT NEW MOON!!) I’m quite surprised at the effort I’ve put in when reading such novels. Haha. But recalling the thickness of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, I just felt the sudden draining of my energy and mood. The thought of “wth-you've-got-to-start-reading-from-page1-of-a-500pluspages-book” occurred in my mind. And I forgot I still had a few books I've bought from the Books Warehouse Sale… LAST YEAR! which I have yet to touch, not even flipping through the pages. And, I still got the cheek to even have the intention of going to the AMK book warehouse sale this coming week. (-_-“)
Last week was an exhausting week. The long hours of travelling and school have wearied me. And I’m deprived of physical exercise, obviously. On some occasions, I have to force myself to the gym on scorching hot afternoons/late mornings of the day (yuck-_-) due to the fact that my evenings are preoccupied with school and tuition. Unless the rain would come splattering against the windows, then, you would be able to see a broader smile across my face. I just luuuurrrrvvvveeeddd the cold weather that would send shivers up a person’s spine. (definitely not mine because I can tolerate it heh heh!) So if you’re someone who can’t tolerate cold temperatures, you are not my match. Hah!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment