Friday, July 24, 2009

Goodbye to the Past

I'm putting away the past. (I dont know how many times I've mentioned this) Well, do you remember exactly when blogs start to become popular among everyone? That was probably, 7 years back i guess? Some thought I would have a blog, some dont. Even if they think I would, and asked, they didn't seem to get the answer that they want. In other words, yup, i dont have. You know what's a white lie right? (:



The truth is, I've always had one. Even when there was a time I shut it down. I've always reopened a new website, just that no one could access to it. After all, blog is like a diary, which is where you vent all your frustrations, unhappiness, unfairness and all the 'not-so-good' about life here. Life is full of drama. Too much until I'm only able to sustain my blog with a 2-years lifespan. Because after two years of emotional ups & downs (more of 'downs'), too overwhelming, time for a break. I need it, you need it too. Hence, it's time to close another chapter of my life. And... reopen a new one (:



In other words, it's a beginning of another chapter.

I've finally deleted more than 100+ blog entries... but i will still keep some. cos its really memorable that i cant bear to give it up. but most of the i saved under drafts.

No comments: