Monday, February 27, 2012

It has been a while... about 2 years? (Ever since I had my boyfriend)... since I last read a book..

Few days ago I read The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Ok I rebonded my hair last week so instead of letting my arse heat up the seat for 3 hrs, doing nothing!! I'd rather read a book. And after then... suddenly I feel like my hobby is back again.

I kinda missed reading.

After which, I read this interesting book by Andrea Semple; it's call 'The Man From Perfect'.
It's about the main character wanting to find her Mr. Perfect. And there's this advertisement from Perfect Agency. This agency actually helps people match their potential "Perfect" partners. So eventually she was matched to her "Mr Perfect" according to scientific terms and thru a serious of questionnaires that her friend "sabo" her by submitting her entry. And through out this story, it also shows how our "Perfect Partner" might not be our perfect partner. For example, she said; Her perfect man must have a healthy appetite for sex...

And instead of the Perfect Man having healthy appetite for sex (MEANT TO BE FOR HER!)... it end up practically... for anyone....So that voices down to... he ends up cheating on her la. So it's kinda dangerous for what you wished for. What you wish for is what you get.

So it's best to embrace the imperfect and make him become your perfect 'imperfect'! Haha!

Another novel I borrowed from the library yesterday because reviews say the book is like more popular than Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry (I rate that a 4star out of 5star!)... turns out...........
What The Hell the story is fine........................... seriously not as great as it turn out to be. DAMN DRAGGY!!!! BAD REVIEW I MUST SAY. 3 star out of 5. seriously?!?! -_-

No comments: