The boring days at work just kicks in during the school holiday period. And at a new environment, i never failed to do the ultimate CLEAN-UP! Throwing away past years of work and thrash, sweeping the dirtied floor, dust&dirt-collected wardrobe & shelves. The ultimate Newcomer maid-to-be.


And this is how much clearing of files i can clear and stack them up!

Another lot of mess to clear... next mission to be done in the next couple of days!
Went to Bukit Timah, had Simple Bread for dinner and Ben & Jerry's @ Dempsey Hill Ice Cream for dessert. Tony drove past newton circus and yeah, past the previous school I did my relief period at; ACS (Barker Rd). Those memories just came back of how i journeyed to newton every morning for 3 weeks, waiting for bus 170 or 161. Honestly, i missed my days at ACS. I really missed there. Missed the people. Even though seriously there isnt much of any social contact with them. I believe friendships are build thru time.
I wonder how are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment