2 days ago, my chest ache like hell.
Today, my shoulders take a turn.
Yesterday, I got rather emotional. I really had enough. After almost a week ago i made the conclusion that my boss dislikes me, Ytd i had it enough. My week was a torture, bearing his oblivion of my presence. I realised that between the option of being treated harshly and being treated as if you were around, not needed, not wanted at all, the feeling of the 2nd option is worse than the 1st.
This treatment, is by far, the worst i ever had.
I finally poured out those tears that i've held back. It was way beyond what i can hold.
I know myself i was never a problematic worker. I dare to say, I am a gd worker and likeable by everyone. But this time, i never felt so defeated and emotionally + mentally "tortured" by him. Even if i were to move on somewhere, I still cant accept all I've done, ended up with such results and treatment.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment