Hi, been not so gd BUT getting slightly better, a bit. Muscles broke up with me a few days ago after we sort of patched back when I've decided to take a break. Erm, it was a rather abrupt break up with no signals or signs b4 hand, i dont really really know what major mistake i did, i only can think is... maybe i sounded rude in my smses?? or i irritated him too many times??
Hmmm I did try to ask him but he didn really give me an exact answer. So i dont really know what he is thinking. I reckoned he has no feelings for me anymore, partly i think is due to how i treat him? i kinda reflect on what i did but yea, i think it's a bit too late to say "I'm Sorry" also, cos to him, it doesnt matter anymore.
As long as he feels happy. I shld respect his decision. Right?
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment