Sometimes it is worth sacrificising your precious sleeps for a page turner. But developing pimples for it? i'll revise that thought.
if all plans are going very smoothly, i would have an income of 600 bucks by the end of October. Hopefully. $600 to cover hell loads of expenses. Transport being the main factor of my expenses.
Hahaha I feel so accomplished. Guess how many books I've been reading over the past few days man? I couldn't believe this year was practically the first time in my entire life that i've read dont know? I can name you 10 novels i've read man...
My Best Friend's Girl - Dorothy Koomson
In Love with a Serial Killer - Sandy Fawkes
Bled Dry: A Tale of Vegas Vampires - Erin McCarthney
Let's Meet at Platform 8 - Carole Matthews
Love Letters - Anne Cassidy
Love Dreams - Denise Colby
The Nerd Who Loved Me - Vicki Lewis Thompson
Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
Nerds Like it Hot! - Vicki Lewis Thompson
Chelsea Handler: My Horizontal Life - Chelsea Handler
Miss America - Suzanne Phillips
Crystal - Katie Price
Yea. Crystal was the last book that i've just read at the moment. Gloriously infectious indeed. This story covers betrayal, finding true love but at the same time, Crystal REALLY went through a very very difficult life man. Imagine facing the press, tabloids surfacing all the rumours of she hooking up with her friend's boyfriend, really all the crap that's utter bollocks! And the man whom she loved, lost trust in her, worse, humiliated her. It's like a dagger pierced into her heart please. At times I really FEEL for her man. Damn emotional. I strongly recommend this book as much as Perfect Chemistry (targetting more to the teenagers) But Crystal is perhaps an M18 book. Haha!
Anyway just to share an interesting book which is My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler, I did have a good laugh when reading this book. Is about Chelsea Handler who had one-night stands with different type of man and she shared her experiences of different man. Midgets, Blacks, Big & Small Little Brothers' these man have, HAHAHAHA! It's really damn funny.
Surprisingly, i survived yesterday. Although Dinner was torturing, having to stuff the food in my mouth and chewed them at fast-forward speed. I never wanna go through it again. Dont ever force me to eat fast, i really REALLY cant.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment